- Read and follow all safety instructions and warnings before using the display. Failure to do so could result in costly damage.
- This display is intended for poultry.
- Do not use abrasive products to clean the display (glass and aluminium).
- Do not handle sharp or rigid objects near the aviary, as this could cause serious damage to it.
- Do not handle or make any changes to the display if you are not qualified to do so..
- If you handle the display, do so when it is completely empty.
- The stand is intended for indoor use only.
- Keep the technical parts of the display out of the reach of children.
General care of the bird display
- Do not use sharp or rigid objects when working near the aviary..
- Do not clean with abrasive products.
- Whenever the system is running, do not obstruct any inlets or outlets.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Air extraction from aviaries.
- Do not obstruct the suction pipe.
- Clean the suction grille regularly.
Cleaning bird droppings from gutters
- Cleaning the bird droppings gutter
- Regularly clean the gutter of bird droppings.