- Read and follow all safety instructions and warnings before using the display. Failure to do so could result in costly damage.
- This display is intended for plants.
- Do not use abrasive products to clean the display (glass and aluminium).
- Do not handle sharp or rigid objects near the display, as this could cause serious damage to it.
- Do not handle or make any changes to the display if you are not qualified to do so.
- If you handle the display, make sure it is empty.
- The stand is intended for indoor use only.
- Keep the technical parts of the display out of the reach of children.
General care of the plant display
- Do not use sharp or rigid objects when performing any task near the decanter.
- Do not clean with abrasive products..
- Do not block any water inlets or outlets when the system is running.
- Check the water level regularly.
- Check the operation of the pump regularly.
- Check that all electrical equipment is properly connected.
- Before using electrical equipment, read the manuals.
- Do not use sharp or rigid objects when working on the aquarium.
- Do not clean with abrasive products.
- Whenever the system is running, do not obstruct any inlets or outlets.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Aquarium drainage.
- The connection pipe to the sewage system must be correctly connected before proceeding with any drainage work.
- Check that the valves are properly closed after draining.
Back to Index
Manuals for external products used in the display
Aqua Medic DC Runner 2.3
Aqua Medic Aquarius plant 90 plus series
See Aqua Medic Aquarius plant 90 plus series manual
See Aqua Medic Aquafit manual
See Aquarium Systems Visitherm heating 200W Manual