- Read and follow all safety instructions and warnings before using the display. Failure to do so could result in costly damage.
- This display is intended for reptiles and turtles.
- Do not use abrasive products to clean the display (glass and aluminium).
- Do not handle sharp or rigid objects near the terrariums and aquariums, as this can cause serious damage to them.
- Do not handle or make any changes to the display if you are not qualified to do so.
- If you handle the display, do so when it is completely empty.
- The stand is intended for indoor use only.
- Keep the technical parts of the display out of the reach of children.
Reptile and Turtle Display
General care of reptile and turtle displays
Care of terrariums and aquarium
- Do not use sharp or rigid objects when working on terrariums and aquariums.
- Do not clean with abrasive products.
- Do not obstruct any inlets or outlets when the system is running.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Cleaning the display.
- Switch off all electrical equipment before cleaning.
- Clean ventilation grilles regularly, both in aquarium and terrariums.
Back to Index
Manuals for external products used in the display
Exo Terra Glow Light
Exo Terra Thermostat
Exo Terra Heat Cable
Reptile Systems Ceramic Lamp Holder
Ceramic Lamp Holder
Aquarium Systems NewJet 400
Aquarium Systems Heating Visitherm 50W
Reptile Systems T5 Ferguson Zone 2