- Read and follow all safety instructions and warnings before using the display. Failure to do so could result in costly damage.
- This display is intended for aquatic animals.
- Do not use abrasive products to clean the display (glass and aluminium).
- Do not handle sharp or rigid objects near the aquarium, as this could cause serious damage.
- Do not handle or make any changes to the display if you are not qualified to do so.
- When handling the display, do so without water.
- The display is intended for indoor use only.
- Keep the technical parts of the display out of the reach of children.
General care of the KOI display
- Do not use sharp or rigid objects when working on the aquarium.
- Do not clean with abrasive products.
- Whenever the system is running, do not obstruct any water inlet or outlet.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Aquarium drainage
- The connection pipe to the sewage system must be correctly connected before proceeding with any drainage work.
- Check that the valves are properly closed after draining.
Back to Index
Manuals for external products used in the display
View Aqua Medic DC Runner 5.3 manual
View Aqua Medic Aquarius plant 90 plus series manual
View Aqua Medic Helix Max 2.0 18W manual
View Aqua Medic Aquafit manual
View Aquarium Systems Heating Visitherm 200W manual